Luxury Real Estate Advisors (LREA) provides a full range of strategic solutions to assist buyers and sellers when navigating the complex luxury real estate segment. LREA’s best-in-class data analytics helps us identify sales/leasing trends and hidden opportunities.
LREA’s property management division is the undisputed leader in the Las Vegas luxury segment; so not only can we assist with acquiring, leasing, managing, and selling, we have a private collection of off-market residences with tenants in place that provides immediate cash flow for investors.
- Our initial consultation will assist in identifying acquisition/investment goals.
- Based on client goals, we will provide property listings and a summary opinion of best available communities to tour.
- We provide 3-D tour links so that you have the opportunity to virtually tour floor plans from the comfort of your home/office. http://www.luxrealestateadvisors.com/veer-towers-las-vegas-3d-tours/
- We provide micro and macro analysis relating to economic trends, lending solutions, and inventory levels.
- We provide an overview of current as well as proposed tourism and convention-related projects that can provide added value over time.
- Once the desired community has been identified, we will provide a tour of available residences.
- We provide property specific historical data of sales and leasing efforts with timelines that will be segmented by floor plan and view.
- Identify any construction defect claims.
- HOA reserve fund status.
- Discover any excessive rules or regulations that impact value.
- Research development plans in the vicinity to identify potential future projects that may impact views/values.
- Examine residence/floor plan specific pricing adjustments to find distressed sellers.
- Identify other sellers of specific floor plans and views and leverage multiple sellers against each other to put downward pressure on prices.
- We provide you with guidance on smart property improvements that add value and increase rental yields.
- We analyze furnished vs unfurnished leasing data to determine if furnishing the residence makes financial sense and if so, we determine a potential budget.
- We assist you in navigating the complex world of tenant and landlord laws per NRS 118A
- Our best in class financial reporting ensures that you can make informed real estate decisions
- We deploy advanced risk mitigation techniques that include landlord-friendly lease agreements, forced mediation vs costly litigation and we require all of our tenants to obtain $250,000 in liability insurance.
- We provide compressive analysis of recent sales, current market listings (competition), and suggested market timing to capitalize on value added by proposed tourism and convention-related developments.
- Our best in class marketing utilizes cutting-edge technologies like big data, advanced analytics, 3D tours, drone photography, advanced Google and Bing advertising methods, comprehensive social media strategies and mass emails to over 25,000 clients per month.