Las Vegas Property Management Services
Our team at Luxury Real Estate Advisors, Property Management (LRA-PM) has over a decade of experience representing the finest residences in the Las Vegas luxury condo segment. LRA is the undisputed leader in this segment and has had the honor of serving the Board of Directors Members at The Residences at Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, Veer Towers, Turnberry Towers East, The Martin, Sky Las Vegas, and others.
Luxury Real Estate Advisors Property Management Clients Benefit From:
– Pre-acquisition analysis and guidance
– Discounted housekeeping services
– Professional imagery
– Dedicated online marketing budget specific to our rentals
– Speed to market (often 24 hours)
– Best-in-class support as LRA-PM has four dedicated administrators and leasing agents who can accommodate tour requests with short notice
– Simplified online processes for applications, lease agreements, rent collection, etc
– Robust accounting and risk mitigation strategies
– Preventative maintenance program that identifies and remedies known issues in each tower
– 24/7 work order hotline for tenant repair requests
– LRA-PM retains two CPAs and two Attorneys for guidance
NRS 118a, which governs owner/tenant relationships, requires owners to have a representative who resides within 60 miles of the investment property. Failure to comply could result in fines and the denial of potential insurance claims, as the insurance declarations require policyholders to comply with all statutes. Consult your attorney for a second opinion.
Las Vegas Property Management Services | Preventative Maintenance Add-On Service
Flooding events are increasingly occurring as the project ages due to Las Vegas tap water having the second highest level of water-based corroding minerals in the US.
Luxury Real Estate Advisors and Luxury Home Services created a service program tailor-made to meet each condominium project’s recurring issues.
The program inspects the following items annually and includes two hours of housekeeping service:
- Plumbing supply lines to toilets, sinks, and other appliances
- Washing machine hoses
- Sewer lines, to the extent, said lines exclusively serve the Unit
- Shut-off valves to ensure proper operation
- All appliances and fixtures that use or hold water
- Supply lines for heating and cooling Unit(s).
Call or text us today for a rental rate opinion. 702.482.8885